|Post:||Internship – Sales and Marketing|
Marketing in an FMCG sales environment.|
- Opportunity Assessment (Market potential study collated and analyzed by sales area; Generate insights from analysis & action appropriately; Volume / Market Share / In-trade execution gaps identified & actioned; Competitor activity identified & reported; Customer needs ascertained & planned for.)
- Sales Planning (Customer database built & maintained; Call schedules developed & maintained; Daily / weekly / monthly planning; Market potential opportunities identified, prioritized, actioned & tracked (Volume targets / Market Share / In-trade execution); Promotions, Campaigns, & POSM planned, deployed & tracked; Daily activities & Call objectives planned for)
- Sales Execution (Calls carried out as per schedule; Call execution & order objectives met; Additional opportunities identified and appropriate action taken; Call administration completed; Competitor activities monitored and actioned against; Customer negotiations conducted as required; Sales Administration & Performance Management; Reports completed and submitted timeously).
Matric Certificate or studying towards a diploma/degree in Sales/Marketing, Drivers License.
SKILLS & TRAITS:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Goal driven
- Good self-management skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiating skills
|Closing Date:||31 March 2017|
|Contact:||Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org|