Your investment; our commitment
At Oxbridge Academy, we do our best to structure our course fees in such a way that you will be able to afford your studies, without placing yourself under unnecessary financial strain. Click on the button below for a detailed explanation of the fee structures for the different courses that we offer:
Registration Fee: The registration fee represents an initial deposit, and contributes towards the activation of your course. Payment of the registration fee secures your Welcome Pack, which includes:
- Your personalised student card
- Your registration letter and information pack
- An outline of your payment plan
- A study programme
- A Distance Learning Survival Guide
The Benefits of Choosing Oxbridge Academy
We acknowledge that quality education is an expensive investment – which is why we aim to make it as affordable as possible for you to study with us. Therefore, you will:
- Not be charged any interest if you choose to pay your course fees in monthly instalments.
- Receive a Special Merit Award to cover 25% of your next course’s fees if you pass your initial course with distinction.
- Receive a 10% discount if any of your siblings are also studying with Oxbridge Academy. This discount will apply to both you and your sibling(s).
- Receive all of your textbooks (via free post or courier delivery) as part of your course fee. You won’t be expected to spend any extra money on textbooks.