DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES
Distance learning courses provide you with the opportunity to study in your own time from home. This means that you can further your studies and improve your career opportunities without having to attend any classes. At Oxbridge Academy, we give you the opportunity to study a wide range of college courses via correspondence. Whether you want to study towards a full qualification, or whether you want to develop job-relevant skills by studying a short course, we have a solution for you.
What are the advantages of studying a distance learning course at Oxbridge Academy?
Oxbridge Academy is a leading correspondence college in South Africa. Through our distance learning courses, we aim to provide you with high-quality education, job-relevant skills, and excellent service.
Click here to view Oxbridge Academy’s accreditation.
When you choose to study a course with us, you can:
- Study part-time or full-time from home.
- Register and start studying at any time of the year.
- Contact a qualified tutor for academic support.
- Pay for your course in affordable, interest-free monthly instalments.
- Change your course for free within the first 5 months of registration.
When you study with Oxbridge Academy, you will also be supplied with all the study material you need to complete your course. You won’t be expected to spend extra money on textbooks and study guides.