Tourism and Hospitality Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Tourism Management
This tourism management course equips you with a broad range of workplace-relevant skills, along with the knowledge that you’ll need for your career in tourism management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to prepare for a career in tourism management, without having to write any exams.
- You are already working in the tourism industry, and you want to develop the skills that you need to move into a managerial role.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Marketing Management 1
- Public Relations Management 1
- Tourism Management 1
- Tourism Management 2
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Tourism Management from Oxbridge Academy.