Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Tourism Management
This tourism management course equips you with a broad range of workplace-relevant skills, along with the knowledge that you’ll need for your career in tourism management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to prepare for a career in tourism management, without having to write any exams.
- You are already working in the tourism industry, and you want to develop the skills that you need to move into a managerial role.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Marketing Management 1
- Public Relations Management 1
- Tourism Management 1
- Tourism Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Tourism Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda