Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management
This course gives you the opportunity to gain workplace-relevant skills in the service industry, and helps to prepare you for a career in restaurant management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to work in the field of restaurant management.
- You already work in a restaurant, and you want to develop the skills you need to move into a managerial role.
- You currently work in a different part of the hospitality industry, and you’re considering a career move into restaurant management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Restaurant Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda