Tourism and Hospitality Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management
This course gives you the opportunity to gain workplace-relevant skills in the service industry, and helps to prepare you for a career in restaurant management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to work in the field of restaurant management.
- You already work in a restaurant, and you want to develop the skills you need to move into a managerial role.
- You currently work in a different part of the hospitality industry, and you’re considering a career move into restaurant management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Restaurant Management
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management from Oxbridge Academy.