Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course gives you the opportunity to gain workplace-relevant skills in the service industry, and helps to prepare you for a career in restaurant management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to work in the field of restaurant management.
- You already work in a restaurant, and you want to develop the skills you need to move into a managerial role.
- You currently work in a different part of the hospitality industry, and you’re considering a career move into restaurant management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Restaurant Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 14.2 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I’m so delighted today, I have received my Skills Certificate in Hotel and Catering Management. I also want to appreciate the Certificate of Commendation, I feel I’m blesses to have been recognized with the Award. This has been delivered by courier on my doorstep. I am hoping to continue with you in future for my next plans. Thank you for the Student support I got from you, they have been very helpful by doing follow up with my studies. This really encouraged me so much. I look forward to work with you again and also recommend you to others." |
Tinyiko Betty Hlungwani