Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management
This course gives you the opportunity to gain workplace-relevant skills in the service industry, and helps to prepare you for a career in restaurant management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to work in the field of restaurant management.
- You already work in a restaurant, and you want to develop the skills you need to move into a managerial role.
- You currently work in a different part of the hospitality industry, and you’re considering a career move into restaurant management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Restaurant Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Restaurant Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda