Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hotel Management
This hotel management course will equip you with the skills that you need to work in hotel or guest house management within the hospitality industry.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to start working in the hospitality industry, and your focus is on hotel or guest house management.
- You already work in a hotel or guest house, and you want to work towards a managerial role.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Hotel Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hotel Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda