Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hotel & Catering Management
This course equips you with a range of skills that will help you get ahead in the hospitality industry. The topics that you will cover include hotel management, catering management, HR management, and PR management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop new skills in the field of hotel and catering management.
- You are working towards a managerial role in the hospitality industry.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Human Resource Management 1
- Public Relations Management 1
- Hotel Management
- Catering Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hotel & Catering Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda