Tourism and Hospitality Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hotel & Catering Management
This course equips you with a range of skills that will help you get ahead in the hospitality industry. The topics that you will cover include hotel management, catering management, HR management, and PR management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop new skills in the field of hotel and catering management.
- You are working towards a managerial role in the hospitality industry.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Human Resource Management 1
- Public Relations Management 1
- Hotel Management
- Catering Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hotel & Catering Management from Oxbridge Academy.