Tourism and Hospitality Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hospitality Services
When working in the hospitality and service industry, it is crucial that you have mastered certain skills and gained expertise in specific areas in order for you to give your customers a pleasant experience. This short learning programme will help you develop a better understanding of aspects such service skills, menu basics, food and beverage services, the basics of South African wine, and fundamental business skills.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to work in the field of restaurant management.
- You are considering a career in tourism and hospitality and want to add to your knowledge base and skills set.
- You are already working in the hospitality industry and want to improve on customer service and customer experience.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Basic Principles of South African Wine
- Restaurant Management
- Fundamental Business Skills 101
- The Professional Waitron
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignment(s) per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Hospitality Services from Oxbridge Academy.