Tourism and Hospitality Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Food & Beverage Management
This food and beverage management course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to work in this area of the hospitality industry.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You already work in food and beverage management, and you want to develop your skills further.
- You want to start your own business in food and beverage management, and you want to improve your knowledge in this field.
- You want to work in the hospitality industry, and you’re trying to decide whether food and beverage management would be a good fit for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Business Practice
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Food & Beverage Management from Oxbridge Academy.