Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Food & Beverage Management
This food and beverage management course will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to work in this area of the hospitality industry.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You already work in food and beverage management, and you want to develop your skills further.
- You want to start your own business in food and beverage management, and you want to improve your knowledge in this field.
- You want to work in the hospitality industry, and you’re trying to decide whether food and beverage management would be a good fit for you.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Business Practice
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Food & Beverage Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda