Tourism and Hospitality Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Catering Management
This catering management course equips you with the skills that you need to work as a caterer within the hospitality industry.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You already work in the catering industry, and you want to improve your skills.
- You are considering starting your own catering business.
- You would like to work in the hospitality industry, and you want to find out whether catering is a direction you would enjoy.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Services 1
- Services 2
- Catering Management
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Catering Management from Oxbridge Academy.