Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Hotel Management
This short course introduces you to the field of hotel management, and equips you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to work towards a career in this environment.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You already work in a hotel or guest house, and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to move into a managerial role.
- You work in another area of the hospitality industry, and you want to make a career move into hotel management.
- You want to find out more about hotel management before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Hotel Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Hotel Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho