Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Catering Management
This short course equips you with the basic knowledge and skills that you need to pursue a career in catering management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You’re considering starting your own catering management business.
- You want to work in the hospitality industry, and you want to find out whether catering management might be the right area for you to focus on.
- You already work in the hospitality industry, and you want to update, improve, or broaden your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Catering Management
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Catering Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho