Tourism and Hospitality Courses
National Certificate: N4 Hospitality and Catering Services (SAQA ID 66891)
When you study this course, you’ll gain fundamental knowledge and skills you need to succeed in the hospitality and catering services industry. In addition to learning about essential elements such as catering, nutrition and safety, you’ll develop valuable management and communication skills.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop the skills you need to work effectively and efficiently in the hospitality industry
- You already work in the hospitality industry and want to earn a national qualification to support your practical experience
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66891
Matric or Introductory N4
- Catering Theory N4
- Sanitation and Safety N4
- Nutrition and Menu Planning N4
- Applied Management for Hospitality Services N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Hospitality and Catering Services from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.