N3 Technical Matric
This course gives you the opportunity to complete your Technical Matric Certificate from home via distance learning.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have not completed Matric, and you are looking for a more practical alternative to Grade 12.
- You have completed, or are in the process of completing, an N3 Engineering Studies course, and you also want to complete your Technical Matric.
National Senior Certificate – accredited by Umalusi
Click here to view the course fee
. Please note: The course fee includes the examination fees.
Students must have completed (or be in progress with) a technical N3 course with 4 subjects.
- 4 technical subjects on N3 level
- Sake Afrikaans 1st Language and Business English 2nd Language OR Sake Afrikaans 2nd Language and Business English 1st Language
Assessment and award:
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an N3 Technical Matric Certificate from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N1-N3 Exam letter
for information on writing the exams.
Click here to Register