N3 Technical Matric
This course gives you the opportunity to complete your Technical Matric Certificate from home via distance learning.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have not completed Matric, and you are looking for a more practical alternative to Grade 12.
- You have completed, or are in the process of completing, an N3 Engineering Studies course, and you also want to complete your Technical Matric.
N3 Technical Matric Certificate
Students must have completed (or be in progress with) a technical N3 course with 4 subjects.
- 4 technical subjects on N3 level
- Sake Afrikaans 1st Language and Business English 2nd Language OR Sake Afrikaans 2nd Language and Business English 1st Language
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an N3 Technical Matric Certificate.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N1-N3 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
R 13 000.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 12 000.00
R 1000.00 X 12 months
The experience I had was excellent and the course was fun & enjoyable. The service was fast & efficient – good quality in both the product and material. The staff is very professional at all times and very supportive.Zimkhitha Mlotha