Bridging Certificate to N1 Engineering Studies
Completing this bridging course will give you access to the National Certificate: N1 Engineering Studies courses at Oxbridge Academy.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to study the N1 – N3 Engineering Studies courses at Oxbridge Academy, and you don’t have Grade 10 with Maths and Physical Science.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
Students must be 16 or older.
- Introductory Engineering Science
- Introductory Mathematics
- Introductory Industrial Communication
- Introductory Engineering Drawing
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Bridging Certificate to N1 Engineering Studies from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 11 months
Additional study material is available for this course – at an additional cost. While this study material is not required to complete the course, it is recommended for students who would like to gain a better understanding of the mathematics and science concepts covered in their prescribed coursework.
The additional material that is available includes Mathematics and Science Dictionaries in the following languages:
- English-Sesotho sa Leboa (Sepedi)
To find out more about the additional material, or to place your order for this material, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 021 1100 200.
The experience I had was excellent and the course was fun & enjoyable. The service was fast & efficient – good quality in both the product and material. The staff is very professional at all times and very supportive.Zimkhitha Mlotha