MATRIC AND BRIDGING COURSES
Do you want to study towards a Matric Certificate? Or do you want to study towards a National Qualification, despite not having completed your Matric?
The Matric and Bridging Courses at Oxbridge Academy are designed for students who did not complete Matric at school. The aim of these courses is to give students the opportunity to reach the academic level that they need to continue with their studies at N1 or N4-level.
MATRIC AND BRIDGING COURSES
Do you want to study towards a Technical Matric Certificate? Or do you want to study towards a National Qualification, despite not having completed your Matric?
The Technical Matric and Bridging Courses at Oxbridge Academy are designed for students who did not complete Matric at school. The aim of these courses is to give students the opportunity to reach the academic level that they need to continue with their studies at N1 or N4-level.
Find out what our students have to say:
Everyone whom I speak to is always willing to help and would go out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. Statements like, is there anything else I can help you with means they’re always prepared to make sure that when you cut off the call you’re 100% satisfied and to me that is world class service.
– Katekani Happyson Rihlampfu
Why should you study towards a Technical Matric Certificate at Oxbridge Academy?
Having a Matric Certificate will improve your chances of success in your career, and will increase your options when it comes to furthering your studies. By studying towards a Technical Matric Certificate at Oxbridge Academy, you will be able to earn your Technical Matric Certificate on a part-time basis from home. This means that you will be able to complete your Technical Matric even if you are already working, or if you are unable to attend classes due to transport problems or family commitments.
You will also:
- Receive all of your study material as part of your course fee (there are no additional costs for textbooks).
- Have the option to pay your course fee in affordable monthly instalments.
- Be able to ask a qualified tutor for help with your studies via telephone and email.
What is a Bridging Course, and why should you study one?
The bridging courses that you can study with us are an alternative to Grade 10 or Matric – in the sense that they give you access to further studies at N1 or N4 level at Oxbridge Academy. In other words, if you complete a bridging course, you will be able to enrol for the relevant N1 or N4 course, even if you don’t have Grade 10 (for N1) or Matric (for N4).
Other options for furthering your studies if you don’t have Matric:
At Oxbridge Academy, you can enrol for a wide range of skills development courses and vocational programmes, even if you haven’t completed your Matric. For many of these courses, the minimum entry requirements are simply that you need to be over the age of 16, and that you need to be able to read and write in English.
- Bridging course: A bridging course provides an alternative to Grade 10 or Matric for students who want to enter the N1- or N4-level courses at Oxbridge Academy.
- Technical Matric: An N3-level national qualification that offers a more practical alternative to the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Skills development course: A course that is designed to equip students with workplace-relevant knowledge and skills. This type of course can be credit-bearing or non-credit-bearing.
- Vocational programme: A course designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills they need to do a particular job or to pursue a particular career.