Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
This IIE-endorsed certificate familiarises you with the principles of supply chain and logistics and equips you with the skills you need to perform the essential functions of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in supply chain and logistics, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills, or work towards a managerial role.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to supply chain and logistics.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in supply chain and logistics.
8 -12 months
- Learning Unit 1: A Perspective for Operations Management
- Learning Unit 2: Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- Learning Unit 3: Managing Processes and Capacity
- Learning Unit 4: Product/Process Innovation
- Learning Unit 5: Manufacturing and Service Process Structures
- Learning Unit 6: Managing Quality
- Learning Unit 7: Managing Inventories
- Learning Unit 8: Lean Systems
- Learning Unit 9: Customer Service Management
- Learning Unit 10: Sourcing and Supply Management
- Learning Unit 11: Logistics Management
- Learning Unit 12: Demand Planning: Forecasting and Demand Management
- Learning Unit 13: Sales and Operations Planning
- Learning Unit 14: Materials and Resource Requirements Planning
- Learning Unit 15: Project Management
- Learning Unit 16: Sustainable Operations Management – Preparing for the Future
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Oxbridge Academy.
R 10 200.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 9 200.00
R 700.00 X 13.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I am loving the college so much. They are very fast in helping. Easy to reach. I haven't started with my course but I am already happy to be part of Oxbridge Academy family." |
Teddy Mejwane Peleha