Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Supply Chain and Logistics Management
This IIE-endorsed certificate familiarises you with the principles of supply chain and logistics and equips you with the skills you need to perform the essential functions of supply chain and logistics management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are currently working in supply chain and logistics, and you want to improve, enhance, or update your skills, or work towards a managerial role.
- You are employed in a different role, and you want to make a career transition to supply chain and logistics.
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in supply chain and logistics.
8 – 12 months
Click here to view the course fee
. Please note:
There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Learning Unit 1: A Perspective for Operations Management
- Learning Unit 2: Operations and Supply Chain Strategy
- Learning Unit 3: Managing Processes and Capacity
- Learning Unit 4: Product/Process Innovation
- Learning Unit 5: Manufacturing and Service Process Structures
- Learning Unit 6: Managing Quality
- Learning Unit 7: Managing Inventories
- Learning Unit 8: Lean Systems
- Learning Unit 9: Customer Service Management
- Learning Unit 10: Sourcing and Supply Management
- Learning Unit 11: Logistics Management
- Learning Unit 12: Demand Planning: Forecasting and Demand Management
- Learning Unit 13: Sales and Operations Planning
- Learning Unit 14: Materials and Resource Requirements Planning
- Learning Unit 15: Project Management
- Learning Unit 16: Sustainable Operations Management – Preparing for the Future
Assessment and award:
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Supply Chain and Logistics Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register