Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
This short course equips you with fundamental knowledge and skills in logistics and supply chain management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn the basic principles of logistics and supply chain management.
- You want to find out more about logistics and supply chain management before you decide to pursue a career in this direction.
- You own or manage a business, and you want to improve your ability to oversee the logistics and supply chain side of it.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management 1
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8.4 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho