Supply Chain and Logistics Courses
Occupational Certificate: Supply Chain Practitioner
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Supply Chain Practitioner who can plan, organise, execute, control, and coordinate the activities and inter-relationships across the supply chain environment.
A qualified learner will be able to:
- Provide environmental scanning assistance for effective supply chain operations.
- Implement supply chain operational activities within an organisation.
- Implement and assess supply chain workflow processes for continuous improvement.
- Perform inventory and logistics operational activities within an organisation.
- NQF Level 5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 99111
- 145 Credits
NQF Level 4
- Supply Chain Environments
- Supply Chain Operations
- Supply Chain Workflow
- Inventory and Logistics Operations
- Optimising Supply Chain Relationships
- Impact, Operational activities, workflow processes, inventory & logistics, relationships in supply chain
- Planning, sourcing products/services, systems, relationships in supply chain
- Contracts, performance & risk, stores and stock, distribution systems in supply chain
Students are required to complete the following:
- 5 theoretical assignments
- 5 practical assignments
- 8 workplace assignments
The W&RSETA is the assessment partner and will conduct the external exams. In order to qualify for the external summative assessment, learners must have a copy of a completed and signed Statement of Work Experience as well as proof of successful completion of the Knowledge, Practical, and Workplace Modules.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Occupational Certificate: Supply Chain Practitioner from the QCTO.
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management, Level 5 (93708)
- Occupational Certificate: Purchasing Officer, Level 6 (ID 91788).
- Diploma in Supply Chain Technologies, Level 6 (ID: 91876).