Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Professional Secretary (Human Resource)
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to work as a professional secretary. It also introduces you to aspects of human resource management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as a professional secretary.
- You are already working as a secretary, and you want to update your skills.
- You work (or want to work) in an administrative role, and you want to learn more about relevant aspects of HR without studying a full course in human resource management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Management Principles
- Fundamentals of Business English
- Human Resource Management 1
- Fundamentals of Office Administration
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Professional Secretary (Human Resource)from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 500.00 X 14.2 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I am very happy with the service I got from the college. They were very patient with me even when I sometimes missed payments and there was someone always calling to check up on me. I am definitely going to register for another course soon." |