Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Professional Secretary (Human Resource)
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to work as a professional secretary. It also introduces you to aspects of human resource management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as a professional secretary.
- You are already working as a secretary, and you want to update your skills.
- You work (or want to work) in an administrative role, and you want to learn more about relevant aspects of HR without studying a full course in human resource management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Management Principles
- Fundamentals of Business English
- Human Resource Management 1
- Fundamentals of Office Administration
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Professional Secretary (Human Resource) from Oxbridge Academy.