Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Professional Secretary (Human Resource)
This course equips you with the knowledge and skills that you need to work as a professional secretary. It also introduces you to aspects of human resource management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as a professional secretary.
- You are already working as a secretary, and you want to update your skills.
- You work (or want to work) in an administrative role, and you want to learn more about relevant aspects of HR without studying a full course in human resource management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Fundamentals of Business English
- Human Resource Management 1
- Fundamentals of Office Administration
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Professional Secretary (Human Resource)from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.