Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Executive Secretary (Personal Assistant)
This course will equip you with the basic skills you need to work as an executive secretary or personal assistant. The topics you will learn about include business communication, office administration, marketing, and HR.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as an executive secretary or personal assistant.
- You are currently working in an administrative role, and you want to enhance or update your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Basic Business Communication
- Human Resource 1
- Marketing 1
- Introduction to Office Administration
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Executive Secretary (Personal Assistant) from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda