Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Executive Secretary (Personal Assistant)
This course will equip you with the basic skills you need to work as an executive secretary or personal assistant. The topics you will learn about include business communication, office administration, marketing, and HR.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career as an executive secretary or personal assistant.
- You are currently working in an administrative role, and you want to enhance or update your skills.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Basic Business Communication
- Human Resource Management 1
- Marketing Management 1
- Office Practice 101
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Executive Secretary (Personal Assistant) from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I am very happy with the service I got from the college. They were very patient with me even when I sometimes missed payments and there was someone always calling to check up on me. I am definitely going to register for another course soon." |