National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Entrepreneur and Business Management) (SAQA ID 67001)
This course builds on what you’ve learned in the previous levels, and further prepares you for an administrative career in the business world.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course
- You want to develop your business administration skills further
- You want to learn about the basic principles of public relations and how to apply them in an administrative environment
- You want to work towards your National N6 Diploma
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67001
- Office Practice N6
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N6
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant from the DHET.
After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma from the DHET.
Please note: In order to qualify for a National Diploma, students must pass Information Processing N6.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 11 300.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 10 800.00
R 600.00 X 18 months
Thank you to everyone at the college. They were willing to help me through the time I was studying with you. Endless calls but for the best they were asking how I am doing with my studies. I am looking forward to study with you again.Kelebogile Jeneva Mashamaite