National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management)
Unlock your potential with the National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management) course. This program equips you with a successful administrative career in the dynamic business realm. Take this course if you:
- Have finished the N5-level course and aspire to obtain your National N6 Diploma
- Seek to enhance your business administration skills
- Desire to grasp the fundamental principles of public relations and their application in an administrative setting
- Envision pursuing higher education at the university level in the future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67001
- 60 credits
- Office Practice N6
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N6
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Management Assistant from the DHET.
After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET.
Please note: In order to qualify for a National Diploma, students must pass Information Processing N6.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.