National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management)
Unlock your potential with the National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management) course. This program equips you with a successful administrative career in the dynamic business realm. Take this course if you:
- Have finished the N5-level course and aspire to obtain your National N6 Diploma
- Seek to enhance your business administration skills
- Desire to grasp the fundamental principles of public relations and their application in an administrative setting
- Envision pursuing higher education at the university level in the future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67001
- 60 credits
- Office Practice N6
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N6
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Management Assistant from the DHET.
After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET.
Please note: In order to qualify for a National Diploma, students must pass Information Processing N6.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.