National Certificate: N5 Medical Secretary (SAQA ID 66957)
This course builds on the knowledge and skills that you gained in the previous level, and further prepares you for working as a medical secretary or medical office receptionist.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N4-level course
- You want to further develop your administrative skills and learn more about how to apply them in a medical office environment
- You want to meet the entry requirements for the N6-level course
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66957
- Office Practice N5
- Communication N5
- Information Processing N5
- Medical Practice N5
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Medical Secretary from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 12 000.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 11 450.00
R 600.00 X 19.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
Thank you to everyone at the college. They were willing to help me through the time I was studying with you. Endless calls but for the best they were asking how I am doing with my studies. I am looking forward to study with you again.Kelebogile Jeneva Mashamaite