National Certificate: N5 Medical Secretary
Enhance your career prospects as a medical secretary or medical office receptionist with the National Certificate: N5 Medical Secretary course. This program builds upon previous knowledge and equips you with the necessary skills to excel in a medical office setting. Consider studying this course if you have completed the N4-level course and desire to:
- Further develop your administrative skills, specifically in a medical office environment.
- Meet the entry requirements for the N6-level course.
- Prepare for future university-level education. Unlock new opportunities and pave the way for a successful career in medical administration with this comprehensive course.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66957
- 60 credits
- Office Practice N5
- Communication N5
- Information Processing N5
- Medical Practice N5
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Medical Secretary from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.