National Certificate: N4 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management)
Acquire a solid foundation in administration, entrepreneurship, and business management with the National Certificate: N4 Management Assistant course. This program equips you with essential skills to effectively manage office environments and process information. Consider studying this course if you:
- Aspire to pursue a career as an office manager or executive assistant.
- Desire to expand your knowledge of the business environment.
- Aim to earn a recognised national qualification in the field of management assistance. Start your journey towards a successful career today.
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66876
- 60 credits
Matric or Introductory Certificate
- Office Practice N4
- Communication N4
- Information Processing N4
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Management Assistant from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.