National Certificate: N4 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management)
Acquire a solid foundation in administration, entrepreneurship, and business management with the National Certificate: N4 Management Assistant course. This program equips you with essential skills to effectively manage office environments and process information. Consider studying this course if you:
- Aspire to pursue a career as an office manager or executive assistant.
- Desire to expand your knowledge of the business environment.
- Aim to earn a recognised national qualification in the field of management assistance. Start your journey towards a successful career today.
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66876
- 60 credits
Matric or Introductory Certificate
- Office Practice N4
- Communication N4
- Information Processing N4
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Management Assistant from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.