National Certificate: N4 Management Assistant (Entrepreneurship And Business Management)
This course gives you a solid foundation in administration, and introduces you to aspects of entrepreneurship and business management. It further equips you with the essential skills you need to manage an office environment and to process information.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to work towards a career as an office manager or executive assistant
- You want to learn more about the business environment
- You want to earn a national qualification
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66876
- 60 credits
Matric or Introductory Certificate
- Office Practice N4
- Communication N4
- Information Processing N4
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Management Assistant from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.