Public Sector Management Courses
Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Public Management
Gain foundational skills and knowledge in public management with the Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Public Management. This course covers:
- Basic skills and concepts in public management.
- Emphasis on public financial and public HR management.
Enrolling in this course is a great option if you:
- Seek to expand your understanding of public management without exams.
- Desire to develop essential skills for a role in public administration or management.
Join this program to enhance your expertise in public management and pave the way for a successful career in the public sector.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Public Financial Management 101
- Public Management 101
- Public Sector Human Resources Management 101
- Self Management 101
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Public Management from Oxbridge Academy.