Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Public Management
This course covers the basic skills and concepts in public management, and gives special attention to public financial management and public HR management. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about public management without having to write any exams
- You want to develop some of the skills that you need to work in a public administration or management role
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Public Financial Management 101
- Public Management 101
- Public Sector Human Resources Management 101
- Self Management 101
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Public Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 12 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Once again, thank you for your assistance – you have really helped me. I’m even considering studying another course with Oxbridge Academy. I will continue to put Oxbridge on the map wherever I go.Nomvula Chofu