Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course covers the fundamental skills, concepts, and principles in municipal management, and gives special attention to municipal finance and municipal HR management. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to develop some of the skills that you need to work in a municipal administration or management role
- You want to learn more about municipal management without having to write any exams
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Municipal Financial Management 101
- Municipal Management 101
- Public Sector Human Resources Management 101
- Self Management 101
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Municipal Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 12.7 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Once again, thank you for your assistance – you have really helped me. I’m even considering studying another course with Oxbridge Academy. I will continue to put Oxbridge on the map wherever I go.Nomvula Chofu