Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Municipal Management (Public Administration)
This course equips you with basic knowledge and skills relating to public administration in the municipal sector. In this context, it also covers relevant legal principles and concepts of governance. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about public administration and management in the municipal sector
- You want to learn workplace-relevant skills without having to write any exams
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Legal Principles
- Public Management
- Public Administration
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Municipal Management (Public Administration) from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Once again, thank you for your assistance – you have really helped me. I’m even considering studying another course with Oxbridge Academy. I will continue to put Oxbridge on the map wherever I go.Nomvula Chofu