Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
This short course teaches you about various aspects of governance, including state sovereignty, the role of political science in governance, and the principles of change. Studying this course may be a good option for you if:
- You want to learn more about the concept of governance without having to write any exams
- You want a brief introduction to governance before you decide whether you would like to pursue a career in the public sector
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Governance from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"I have been an Oxbridge student since June 2016. Since then I have not regretted my decision once. Whenever I need assistance I know I can contact Oxbridge and I will be helped in a kind and professional manner. The staff is always willing to walk the extra mile in order to keep us, the students, happy. I always receive my results and study material on time, too. Oxbridge Academy is a punctual, professional and target-driven institution and I am proud to be a student. I can recommend Oxbridge Academy to all students striving for excellence, you will not be disappointed!" |