Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Governance
This short course teaches you about various aspects of governance, including state sovereignty, the role of political science in governance, and the principles of change. Studying this course may be a good option for you if:
- You want to learn more about the concept of governance without having to write any exams
- You want a brief introduction to governance before you decide whether you would like to pursue a career in the public sector
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Governance from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 6 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho