National Certificate: N6 Public Management (Accounting) (SAQA ID 67000)
This course builds on the knowledge and skills you gained in the previous levels, introduces you to aspects of Public Law, and further prepares you for a career in public finance administration. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course
- You want to learn more about public law, public finance, and public administration
- You want to work towards a National N6 Diploma, which you can apply for once you have completed this course and gained 18 months of relevant practical experience
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67000
- Public Administration N6
- Municipal Administration N6
- Public Law N6
- Public Finance N6
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Public Management from the DHET. After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.
R 12 000.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 11 450.00
R 600.00 X 19.1 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
Once again, thank you for your assistance – you have really helped me. I’m even considering studying another course with Oxbridge Academy. I will continue to put Oxbridge on the map wherever I go.Nomvula Chofu