Public Sector Management Courses
National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Public Administration)
This course builds on the knowledge and skills that you gained in the previous levels, introduces you to the subject of public relations, and prepares you for a career in public administration.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N5-level course
- You want to take your public administration skills to a higher level
- You want to work towards a National N6 Diploma, which you can apply for once you have completed this course and gained 18 months of relevant practical experience
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67001
- 60 Credits
- Office Practice N6
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N6
- Public Administration N6
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Management Assistant from the DHET. After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET. Please note: In order to qualify for a National Diploma, students must pass Information Processing N6.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.