Public Sector Management Courses
National Certificate: N6 Management Assistant (Public Administration)
The National Certificate in N6 Management Assistant (Public Administration) course enhances your knowledge and skills in public administration, with a specific focus on public relations. Key features of this course include:
- Building on the foundation of previous levels to deepen your understanding of public administration.
- Preparing you for a career in public administration with a specialisation in public relations.
- Providing a pathway to earn a National N6 Diploma after completing the course and gaining practical experience.
If you have completed the N5-level course and aim to advance your public administration skills or pursue higher education, enrolling in the N6 Management Assistant (Public Administration) course is the next step.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67001
- 60 Credits
- Office Practice N6
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N6
- Public Administration N6
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Management Assistant from the DHET. After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET. Please note: In order to qualify for a National Diploma, students must pass Information Processing N6.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.