Public Sector Management Courses
National Certificate: N5 Public Management
This course builds on the knowledge and skills you gained in the previous level, and introduces you to public finance and municipal administration. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N4-level course
- You want to develop your public management skills further
- You want to go on to complete your N6 in public management
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66955
- 60 Credits
- Public Administration N5
- Municipal Administration N5
- Computer Practice N5
- Public Finance N5
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Public Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.