Public Sector Management Courses
National Certificate: N5 Public Management (Accounting)
The National Certificate: N5 Public Management (Accounting) enhances your skills in public finance administration and provide insight into municipal administration.
Key features of this course include:
- Building on the N4-level course foundation.
- Preparing for a career in public finance administration.
- Introduction to aspects of municipal administration.
Consider studying this course if:
- You have completed the N4-level course.
- You desire to expand your understanding of public administration across different government levels.
- You are interested in deepening your public finance knowledge.
- You plan to pursue higher education at the university level.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career in public finance administration by enrolling in the National Certificate: N5 Public Management (Accounting) program.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66955
- 60 Credits
- Public Administration N5
- Municipal Administration N5
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Public Finance N5
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Public Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.