Public Sector Management Courses
National Certificate: N5 Management Assistant (Public Administration)
The National Certificate: N5 Management Assistant (Public Administration) course provides comprehensive training in office administration, communication, and information processing in the public sector. Highlights of this course include:
- Building essential administrative skills for a public administration career.
- Preparation for a National Qualification in Management Assistant.
- Ideal for administrative roles in the public sector.
Register for the N5 Management Assistant (Public Administration) course to develop the necessary skills and knowledge for a successful public administration career.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66956
- 60 Credits
- Office Practice N5
- Communication N5
- Information Processing N5
- Public Administration N5
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Management Assistant from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.