Public Sector Management Courses
National Certificate: N4 Public Management (Accounting)
This course gives you the building blocks you need for a career in public management or public finance administration. Core focus areas include: accounting, management communication, and administration.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to earn a National Qualification
- You want to prepare for a finance-related career in the public sector
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66875
- 60 Credits
Matric with Accounting or Introductory Certificate with Introductory Accounting N4
- Management Communication N4
- Public Administration N4
- Financial Accounting N4
- Introductory Computer Practice N4 (or Computer Practice N4, if Introductory Computer Practice N4 has already been passed)
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Public Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.