Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Public Relations
This course introduces you to the fundamental principles of PR, equips you with basic PR skills, and gives you insight into the relationship between PR and marketing.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are new to the field of PR.
- You want to learn the essentials of PR management without writing any exams.
- You want to learn about the related topics of marketing and advertising.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Marketing Management 1
- Advertising Management 1
- Public Relations 1
- Public Relations 2
- 2 assignments per subject
- No examinations
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Public Relations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.Millicent Maqanda