Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Journalism and Media Studies
This course equips you with basic knowledge and skills in journalism and broadcasting. Since a journalist’s duties go beyond researching and reporting, and encompass a variety of technical skills, this course covers a range of skills, techniques, and platforms that will enable you to communicate effectively with your audience.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have just completed Matric, and you are considering a career in journalism.
- You want to learn more about the field of journalism, and you want to develop some of the skills that you need to work in journalism.
- You already have a qualification in a closely related field (such as communication), and you want to gain additional knowledge and skills in journalism.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
8 -12 months
- Constructing a Story in Journalism
- Interviewing and Research in Journalism
- Internet Broadcasting
- Public Relations for Journalists
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Journalism and Media Studies from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 600.00 X 12 months
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho