Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
Basics of Public Relations
This course introduces you to public relations, and equips you with basic knowledge and skills in this field.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are new to the field of public relations.
- You want to gain new PR skills quickly.
- You want to find out more about the field of PR so you can decide whether you want to pursue a career in this direction.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Public Relations 1
- Public Relations 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Basics of Public Relations from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8.4 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"When I started my course I wasn't sure what to expect - will my study material arrive on time? But everything went smoothly, I studied and submitted all my assignments which I passed with flying colors. Now I can boost my career with the qualification I've obtained from Oxbridge Academy, and continue my studies!" |
Phillip K. Mosito