Public Relations Courses
National Certificate: N6 Public Relations
This course builds on the knowledge and skills gained in the previous levels, and can lead to a National Diploma once the relevant practical experience has been earned.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have completed the N5 public relations course.
- You want to improve your PR skills further.
- You want to work towards a national diploma in public relations.
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 67003
- 60 Credits
- Office Practice N6
- Public Relations N6
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N5
- Information Processing N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Public Relations from the DHET. After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits) from the DHET.
Please note: In order to qualify for a National Diploma, students must pass Information Processing N6.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.