Public Relations Courses
National Certificate: N5 Public Relations
This course builds on the knowledge and skills gained in the previous level, and further prepares you for a career in PR.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have already completed the N4 Public Relations course.
- You want to develop your PR knowledge and skills further.
- You want to work towards the National Diploma, for which you need to complete your studies up to N6-level.
- You plan on furthering your education at university-level in future.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66958
- 60 Credits
- Office Practice N5
- Communication N5
- Public Relations N5
- Information Processing N5
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Public Relations from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.