Public Relations Courses
National Certificate: N4 Public Relations
This course will equip you with essential PR skills by covering topics such as communication, office practice, and information processing, and will prepare you for further studies in PR.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to earn a national qualification in public relations.
- You want to gain the essential skills that you need to start working in PR.
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66879
- 60 Credits
Matric or Introductory Certificate
- Office Practice N4
- Communication N4
- Entrepreneur and Business Management N4
- Information Processing N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Public Relations from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.