Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course will equip you with fundamental business skills, and will introduce you to the administration and management skills that are essential for project management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain an understanding of project management and related topics, without having to write exams
- You want to learn new skills, as well as how to apply them in a project management context
- You want to enhance your CV and your skill set
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Fundamental Business Skills 101
- Management Practice 101
- Office Data Processing 101
- Project Management 201
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Project Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Studying with Oxbridge Academy is indeed effortless. The support is excellent. Thank you so much to all Oxbridge Academy staff member for contributing to my achievement." |