Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
This course will equip you with fundamental business skills, and will introduce you to the administration and management skills that are essential for project management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain an understanding of project management and related topics, without having to write exams
- You want to learn new skills, as well as how to apply them in a project management context
- You want to enhance your CV and your skill set
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Fundamental Business Skills 101
- Management Practice 101
- Office Data Processing 101
- Project Management 201
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Project Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 15.9 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Thank you Oxbridge Academy for giving me this opportunity to learn more about administration. I improved my specialities and gained more skills, now I can express myself to other posts. Thanks for your support.