Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate:
Principles of Project Management
This course will equip you with a range of job-relevant business and project management skills.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to become a better manager
- You want to learn the basic skills you need to manage a project
- You want to enhance your managerial skill set without having to write exams
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Management Practice 101 and 201
- Project Management 201 and 301
- Students are required to complete 1-2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Principles of Project Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 15 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Studying with Oxbridge Academy is indeed effortless. The support is excellent. Thank you so much to all Oxbridge Academy staff member for contributing to my achievement." |