Oxbridge Academy Short Course:
Basic Project Management Concepts
This short course equips you with a sound understanding of fundamental project management concepts, and introduces you to project management processes.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You quickly want to learn the basics of how to manage a project successfully
- You want to learn about project management without committing to a long period of study
- You want to develop your project management skills while maintaining a full-time job
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Project Management 201
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Basic Project Management Concepts from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 450.00 X 6.7 months
Please note that the registration fee shown applies to South African students only. Foreign students are required to pay a non-refundable R2400 deposit instead of a registration fee.
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
|"Studying with Oxbridge Academy is indeed effortless. The support is excellent. Thank you so much to all Oxbridge Academy staff member for contributing to my achievement." |