Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Workplace Bundle
This online course equips students with the skills needed to succeed in the workplace. It covers topics such as critical thinking, communication, initiative, leadership, and financial literacy. It also covers creativity and innovation, flexibility and adaptability, and social and cross-cultural skills.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have recently completed Matric or tertiary studies, and you are new to the working environment
- You have been out of the workplace for a while, and you are re-entering the working environment
- You are already employed, and you want to improve your performance in your current job
- You want to increase your employability and boost your CV by enhancing your soft skills
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Critical thinking and problem solving
- Lesson 2: Creativity and innovation
- Lesson 3: Flexibility and adaptability
- Lesson 4: Communication and collaboration
- Lesson 5: Social and cross-cultural skills
- Lesson 6: Initiative and self-direction
- Lesson 7: Productivity and accountability
- Lesson 8: Leadership and responsibility
- Lesson 9: Financial literacy
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Workplace Bundle from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online