Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Workplace Bundle
This online course equips students with the skills needed to succeed in the workplace. It covers topics such as critical thinking, communication, initiative, leadership, and financial literacy. It also covers creativity and innovation, flexibility and adaptability, and social and cross-cultural skills.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You have recently completed Matric or tertiary studies, and you are new to the working environment
- You have been out of the workplace for a while, and you are re-entering the working environment
- You are already employed, and you want to improve your performance in your current job
- You want to increase your employability and boost your CV by enhancing your soft skills
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Lesson 1: Critical thinking and problem solving
- Lesson 2: Creativity and innovation
- Lesson 3: Flexibility and adaptability
- Lesson 4: Communication and collaboration
- Lesson 5: Social and cross-cultural skills
- Lesson 6: Initiative and self-direction
- Lesson 7: Productivity and accountability
- Lesson 8: Leadership and responsibility
- Lesson 9: Financial literacy
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Workplace Bundle from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
R 10 400.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1880.00 X 5 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Computer Concepts
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 901 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 902 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia Security+ SYO-401 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia Network+ Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Front-end Web Development
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”