Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Search Engine Optimization
This online course introduces students to the basic principles and strategies of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Students will learn how SEO can be used to market websites and companies, and will gain an understanding of the strategies, techniques, and tools used to optimize the information they present online to improve visibility using search engines.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are a copywriter or web developer, and you require a basic understanding of SEO
- You work in online marketing, and you need to learn the fundamentals of SEO
- You own or manage a small business, and you want to learn how you can increase the visibility of your business through online marketing
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: Describe the background, purpose, and business goals of Search Engine Optimization
- Lesson 2: Identify integral Search Engine Optimization strategies, techniques, and tools
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Search Engine Optimization from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online