Oxbridge Academy Online Short Course: Introduction to the National Credit Act
This online course provides you with a concise overview of the scope and application of the National Credit Act (NCA), how it should be applied, and what credit providers should look out for. Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want an overview of the National Credit Act (NCA).
- You want to know who the NCA applies to.
- You want an overview of the rights and obligations of credit providers and consumers under the NCA
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
This course has been developed by industry experts, and is hosted on the Compliance Online platform.
Click here to view the course fee. Please note: There are no additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Introduction to the National Credit Act (NCA)
- The National Credit Act and the credit-granting process
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Introduction to the National Credit Act from Oxbridge Academy.
Click here to Register Online