Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Front-End Web Development
This course introduces you to the basics of web development, and teaches you how to create websites. This course is self-paced, and gives you plenty of opportunity for hands-on practice, with over 22 hours of video lessons, exercises, quizzes, and practical projects to help you develop the skills that you need to work in this in-demand field.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to work as a Front-End Developer
- You are fascinated by websites and how they work
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Pre-requisite – HTML and CSS
- jQuery UI Basics
- Using GIT and GITHUB in web development
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Front-End Web Development from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
R 10 400.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1880.00 X 5 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Computer Concepts
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 901 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 902 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia Security+ SYO-401 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia Network+ Preparation
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”