Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand
This online certificate course teaches you how to brand yourself professionally, as well as how to market your skills and experience effectively on your CV.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn how to establish a good reputation in the working environment
- You want to learn how to write a professional CV
- You want to learn how to market yourself to prospective employers in such a way that you stand out from the competition
to view the course fee. Please note: There are no
additional exam fees or external membership fees for this course.
- Lesson 1: What is a Personal Brand?
- Lesson 2: Today’s Employment Market
- Lesson 3: Professional Profiles
- Lesson 4: Visual Introduction
- Lesson 5: Contact Development
- Lesson 6: Maintaining Your Personal Brand
Assessment and award:
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: Creating and Managing Your Personal Brand from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Click here to Register Online