Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 Preparation
CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 deals with network and operation security; threats and vulnerabilities; and application, data, and host security. It also covers access control, identity management, and cryptography. This course prepares you for writing the CompTIA A+ certification exam, which you will have to do through an external exam provider.
This course covers the topics that you need to know for the CompTIA Security+ exam, which you can write through an external exam provider. When you study this course, you will have access to video lessons, exercises, quizzes, and projects that equip you with practical skills and that help you to prepare for the certification exam.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain the skills you need to work as a network security analyst, network security specialist, network security engineer, or similar.
- You want to prepare for writing the CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Understanding network security
- Understanding threats and vulnerabilities
- Understanding compliance and operational security
- Understanding application data and host security
- Understanding access control and identity management
- Understanding cryptography
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: CompTIA Security+ SYO-401 Preparation from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Note: If students want to obtain CompTIA Security+ certification, they have to register for the external CompTIA Security+ exam. This exam is conducted by Pearson VUE. Click here for more information.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
R 10 400.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1880.00 X 5 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Computer Concepts
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 901 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 902 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia Network+ Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Front-end Web Development
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”