Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: CompTIA Network+ Preparation
CompTIA Network+ deals with installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer networks. It also covers network security and virtualisation.
This course covers the topics that you need to know for the CompTIA Network+ exam, which you can write through an external exam provider. When you study this course, you will have access to video lessons, exercises, quizzes, and projects that equip you with practical skills and that help you to prepare for the certification exam.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to gain the skills you need to work as a junior network administrator, network engineer, network technician, or similar.
- You want to prepare for writing the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Fundamental networking concepts
- LAN technologies
- Network addressing and routing
- Advanced networking concepts
- Network maintenance
Students will be required to complete an online exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Skills Certificate: CompTIA Network+ Preparation from Oxbridge Academy. Students who obtain a score of 70% or more for this course can also claim a Badge by registering with Acclaim. This online Badge can be used on a variety of platforms to showcase the student’s professional skills and learning achievements.
Note: If students want to obtain CompTIA Network+ certification, they have to register for the external CompTIA Network+ exam. This exam is conducted by Pearson VUE. Click here for more information.
This is an online (e-learning) course. To complete this course, students require access to the internet.
R 10 400.00
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 1880.00 X 5 months
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Computer Concepts
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 901 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia A+ 220 – 902 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Comptia Security+ SYO-401 Preparation
- Oxbridge Academy Online Skills Certificate: Front-end Web Development
Basic internet and computing skills are required to complete an online course. These include the following:
- Using a browser
- Downloading a free browser from the internet
- Downloading a browser plug-in, such as a video player
- Posting to a discussion forum/board
- Downloading and saving a file to your computer
- Uploading a file by browsing your computer to locate a file
- Entering your responses in a web form, such as in the case of an online quiz
- Sending emails to your tutor/instructor or peers
- Additional skills may be required for certain courses.
“I am extremely impressed with the way Oxbridge Academy presented this course. The ease that I was able to complete this online course in my own time and at my own pace was brilliant. The amount of information put into this short online course was excellent. I do not have sufficient time to attend courses etc. but I do like to do online courses to keep myself up to date and to remind myself of things to help me improve as a person and as a manager.
I did achieve this with this course and I will be registering for additional courses in the future with Oxbridge.”